Miyerkules, Marso 2

It Hurts ... :'(

Why would you ever hurt the person if you really love him/her? Do you think letting go of them would solve the problem? No! You are making the problem bigger! If you love the person, even through the test of time you'll always hang on each other and never ever give up! Never ever sacrifice your feeling for the sake of believing that it would make things better. Because just so you know, you might regret it afterward. Be careful in dropping things, because it might fall where you cannot pick it up anymore. 

For me, I've learned my past lessons. I'm expecting to learn more and I want a learning in which it would enable me to become strong as a stone, and also learn how to say goodbye to the person who has said goodbye to me.

It's time to wake up! Let go and continue living.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento