Linggo, Enero 1

For My 2012 ^.^

Stick to what is being planned, routines, standard-conscious, self-conscious, and “sunod-sa-uso”: Not really the kind of a person I am. I like making and imagining plans for my future but I’m not really that sort of sticking to it because I consider the fact that there would always be exclusion and unexpected actions.
Plus, I LOVE SURPRISES! Ü

All I want this 2012 is a God-supervised decisions and actions. HIS will be done. Happiness and frown moments: Those are always given; it’s a way of life. Yet, everything is a choice; choose to be happy instead.

God bless everybody! We are highly favored and greatly blessed,
THANK YOU LORD!

Cheers to 2012! End of the world? Dooms day? Nyyaahhh! Nobody can ever foretell! Only God the Father knows! And I’d rather be excited than frightened when that day comes… Ü

I Love You! ©


                                   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento