Sabado, Enero 7

HiHi ! Just a THOUGHT .. =)

I'm feeling kinda weird right now. I mean, something that I like but not totally. =\

I don't like it when some people misunderstood my kindness or sweetness. As if I'm like flirting! hihi .. Oh, no no! =l Not that kind of person, err! I'm not really that type of an individual who would just burst out something without giving value to it. When I say it, I want to mean it. However, not to the point that I'm saying it because I want something in return, flirting, or just trying to play around. I like appreciating people. I love saying good things about them because it would somehow help them boost their self-confidence and maybe, that's just how I am. What's the use of our pretty sweet thoughts if we would just keep it within ourselves, right? I don't want to do something I would regret in the end. Well, not anymore... =\"graduate nko anah.." hihihi! 

Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of our life. Never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean. Life is never measured by the years you live but by the caring you do, the concern and love you've shared, and the happy people whose hearts you touched.  :)

God is so good! HE loves each and every one of us, no matter what we've been through, what we are, and what we want to be. :*

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento