Biyernes, Agosto 5

Got to Renew Everything! :))

Well, it's been a very long time since I got to update and share new things and new ideas in my life. I've got a lot of revelations, chikas, news, stories and the like! I admit I've had tough times during the times that I've became so silent. I had painful experiences that have now become a memory. I've gone through moving on and forgetting things. I'ver been to sleepless nights and crying moments. Nevertheless, I am very proud to say that I HAVE PASSED THE SHAKENING MOMENTS OF MY LIFE. Yes, it was really painful and hard but as time goes by, I was healed. Really, "Time heals". I was surprised when I've got to read the posts on my blog and as I was assessing my feeling I said, "Oh yeah, I've gone through it! alas!". 

Now, I'm back and I am so back to the old me! The "Jessa" being happy, funny, lovely, optimistic, jocund, and pretty! Oh yeah! :D 

A mess becomes a MESSage, and a test becomes a TESTimony!

I am very happy now being with my family, true friends, crushes, and of course with GOD! Being with him is such an overwhelming feeling. I love how it feels when me and my friends talk about Him and share good things God have made for us. I love my life now and I'll be simultaneously loving it 'till the rest of my life when I know I have GOD on my side. He's always been there, 24 hours, all day and night, wherever I am, whatever I am going through, and whoever I have become. HE loves me for whoever I am, whatever I've become, and whoever I will be. I am glad to have God in my life. ALL IS WELL with him! By just believing that He is there, He would always be there. 


WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGLY FAVORED! GOD BLESS YOU!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento